LED Lighting in Eugene, OR
There are many things you can do around the house to make it a better place to live. LED lighting can make a big difference for you and your family. At Excel Electric, we have the experience and the products to help you. We do LED lighting repair in Eugene, OR, plus much more. Customers have complemented our response time, professionalism and ability to understand their needs to offer the right solutions. We are here to help you in Eugene, OR.
Information and Benefits of LED Lighting
LED lights operate with different technology than traditional incandescent or compact fluorescent light (CFL) bulbs. They are, by far, the most energy-efficient of the three and contain no mercury like CFL bulbs do. LED bulbs last longer, and they can provide a new sense of brightness with lighting tailored to an area. Depending on your current fixtures, we may need to install new fixtures or dimmer switches that are compatible with LED technology. They come in all sizes and shapes to provide you many options for LED lighting in Eugene, OR.
Dial (541) 234-8864 for professional LED lighting in eugene, OR!
We Will Work With You
Your house and lighting needs are unique. We will work with you, room by room, to propose the best solution. Fixture placement, bulb type, lumens, and other factors will be things we talk about and consider. We will ask you things like how you use the space, how often you use the area and the type of feel you are looking to achieve. Upgrading your existing lighting can give your house a new and improved look just like a paint job can. You will also gain functionality.
Light Up Your Home
There are countless opportunities to enhance your home with new LED lighting. You can count on Excel Electric to provide fair pricing and to install quality fixtures with the right bulbs for your home. Our experienced staff will understand your needs and make recommendations for LED lighting in any part of your house. Outdoor and indoor areas can both benefit. Give us a call today at (541) 234-8864 to schedule a time for us to consult with you about getting new LED lighting in Eugene, OR.
LED Lighting Can Benefit Many Areas
LED lighting can functionally help an area while contributing to the enhancement of a home. We have many choices around ambient lighting solutions, project areas, targeted outdoor lighting, and much more. The opportunities and improvements are almost endless, but check out the following highlighted areas:
- Accent or agricultural lighting — You can give definition to your house after sunset. We can demonstrate how the light will hit your home for a new look. We can run wire and complete your LED lighting installation in Eugene, OR.
- Poolside lighting — Improve the safety and appearance of your poolside.
- Walkway and pathway lighting — Picture a path leading to your house all lit up. LED lights add an element of safety and high-end appearance to a winding path
- Garden lighting — You can highlight the perimeter or put large spotlights on your garden. This can accent the beauty of your garden and keep select animals away.
- Exterior spotlights — Adding motion-sensor or constantly lit lights for after dark not only provides security but can provide a safer walk to avoid trips and falls.
- Outdoor lighting for nighttime events — In the warmer months, people entertain outside. Professionally installed LED lighting can safely extend your events. Our team can help you choose fixtures that accomplish the look you want and provide the right lumens for your area.
- Bathroom lighting — Getting ready in the morning or for events can be better with crisp and bright LED lights.
- Kitchen lighting — Reading small-print recipes and spotting dirt in the corner has never been easier than with LED lighting.
- Home office lighting — More people are working from home. Your eyes can strain by the end of the day. We have stylish and functional fixtures and bulbs that can make a difference. Choose a new overhead fixture or a desk lamp with a bulb that gives the exact kind and level of light you need. Your days can be more productive.